Monday, June 18, 2012

Just some thoughts.

I haven't really written in a while, so I thought I would sit down and try to get something out. So, here it goes.

Life has been pretty amazing lately. I met someone who truly makes me happy and has their head on straight, which helps me a lot just in daily life. It's nice to have someone to confide in and just be completely, wholeheartedly honest with. You always watch those romantic movies and think to yourself, "That is so unrealistic, that never happens in real life," and yeah, it might not happen very often in real life, but it does happen. Those things you think no one experiences have actually happened to real people, they have. I have been experiencing things that I never thought I would, things I thought were truly meant for the movies. And it feels amazing, and kind of leaves me at a lose for words. Well, obviously not COMPLETELY at a lose for words, or I wouldn't be talking right now, would I? Anyway, yeah, life has been good and I'm just trying to live it all one day at a time right now, and live in the moment, cause the present is pretty damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment